MORE . . .
A CHEAPER PRICE
Your landscape curb is custom designed and extruded on-site. Therefore, not all landscaping curbing companies are the same. You are purchasing a service not a "product". A cheaper price is not necessarily a better product. READ MORE
Our Unique Process
Allows for a continuous curb to be installed to the contours and curves of your landscape.
Landscape curbing One-Year Warranty
Your curbing has a one-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Any areas in question will be replaced or repaired at no charge if the materials we used or the manner of installation by our workmen caused the defect.
1. Any cracking in the curbing due to settlement of the ground is not covered.
2. Cracking or breakage occurring due to driving over the curb with any vehicles, equipment, or foot traffic is not covered.
3. We do our best to make sure that the color is true throughout your curbing, however, we cannot guarantee that the curb will match perfectly throughout the entire job. The color of your curb is a close representation of the color selected and may not be a perfect match.
4. For Stamped products: Customers should expect some fading of the enhancement color, color variation, and spider cracking of the product due to the nature of the stamping and embossing process.
5. Efflorescence is not covered under warranty. We have no control over the appearance of efflorescence.
If your curb is damaged after the installation
crew has left, we will come back and make the necessary repairs;
If the damage is not covered under the warranty, there is a $250.00
minimum charge for this service. We will do the best job possible;
however, repairs rarely look as good as the initial installation.
|Phone 951-256-4236 Fax 951-443-4450 CSLB Lic.# 910459|